Priced at just £99+VAT per hour, and running between 9am and 6pm Monday-Friday, Rhizome’s directors are now offering their PR, social media and creative expertise to start-ups and SMEs around the UK.
If you can’t drop by our Soho office, which is just a 5-min walk from Oxford Circus tube, no worries. The clinics can also be carried out over the phone, via FaceTime or Skype — or any other gizmo you propose. But the office is best, as we have free lager and cider on tap.
Rhizome Media’s Walk-In Clinic is designed to give business owners and executives the tools they need to deal with any number of media-related issues. A typical clinic might include, for example, advice on:
- How to launch a product/service with maximum media impact
- Understanding the stories in your company the media will want
- How to pitch to your target media, and how not to
- Creating a growth-focused and lead-generating media strategy
- Media training tips for an upcoming TV/radio interview
- How to hijack the breaking news in your sector
- One-to-one feedback on press releases and other media material
- Ideas brainstorming and creative content sessions
- Practical tips for dealing with a (potential) media crisis
- Integrating your social with your mainstream media activity
- Advice on how to get the best out of your chosen PR agency
To book your slot, use the calendar gizmo below or call us on 020 8004 5984. Alternatively, email whatever you’re after to firstname.lastname@example.org